263 Gretas Way Kernersville, NC 27284
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday-Friday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
WELCOME TO THE DXT LEARNING LAB – PERSONALIZED K-12 ACADEMIC PROGRAMMING
DXT Learning Lab
DXT offers K-12 tutorial services in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, History, and English. Let us know your needs and we will personalize a program for your child.
In addition, we strive to increase opportunities for your student to achieve his/her dream of advancing to the next level academically and/or athletically. Paul’s diverse background in education as a special education teacher, assistant principal (high school and middle school), principal (high school and middle school), and assistant superintendent of curriculum and instruction has provided him with many opportunities to share with parents and students.
- 4 Year College Plans for students and student athletes with an emphasis on school fit
- ACT and/or SAT Prep classes. We can also evaluate your child’s grades/transcripts/class history to determine which test might be a better fit
- Aiding student athletes in navigating the NCAA, NAIA, or Junior College application process as well as academic requirements for admission:
- Advice on selecting schools that will be a good match for the student
- Application strategies and logistics, including recommendations for test prep, tutoring, curriculum, and any needed remediation or enrichment
- Advice on how to present student profiles in the best light, regardless of academic ability
- Mock interview practice and feedback for students
- Advice on application essays for students and parents (when applicable)
- Light editing help with essays, and review of general portfolio
- Review of completed applications
- Help making the choice between school acceptances
- Guidance with waitlists, revisits, contracts, financial aid, tuition arrangements, and eventual enrollment and matriculation
- Non-Athletic scholarship opportunities
- Liaison between parent and school district when special education issues arise (e.g., assistance with IEP Review)
With education cut backs, school counselors and administrators are overwhelmed with the continuous changes taking place at institutions of higher education. Plus, the NCAA has cut scholarship opportunities for athletes. This increases the importance on finding the right fit for all student-athletes.
*** Program Customization- Contact us to discuss opportunities to bundle programs for your student-athlete. We can customize packages to include tutoring, lessons, and speed/agility training or any combination of the programs we offer.